Our Core Values are those qualities we’ve identified in scripture that we believe God desires His church to embody. Therefore, we desire to pursue these values above all others, and allow them to shape who we are as a church.
7. Loving Community – God is love, therefore we as His children must relate to each other and to our world as He does, in love. Acts 2:42-47, Col 3:14, Mk 12:29-31, Mat 7:12, 1 John 4:7-8, John 15:12-13
8. Diversity in Unity – Like a puzzle where each piece is unique yet all fit together to form one image, God makes each of us with unique gifts, passions, and personalities, and fits us together to work as one body, revealing His glory and design. 1 Cor 12:12-20, Eph 3:10-11
9. Healthy Ministry – God created each of us uniquely and specifically to be used by Him to accomplish His purposes. When we are all involved in ministry according to His design, we will all be strengthening as well as being strengthened by each other, each doing their part so that our church is “healthy and growing and full of love.” Eph 4:11-16, 1 Pet 4:10-11, 1 Cor 12:4-11
10. The Urgency of the Gospel – Life is uncertain, and eternity is final, therefore, the message of God’s hope and redemption is urgent, a matter of imminent life and death.1 Thess 5:2, Mt 28:18-20, Rom 1:16-17
11. The Hope of Heaven – God’s plan is for your eternal good! Knowing God does not produce a perfect life here on Earth, but we look forward to a perfect eternity with Him more wonderful than we can even imagine. John 14:2-3, Rev 21, Rom 8:23, 1 Cor 15:51-53, 1 Thess 4:16-18